Aretha Franklin - Aretha (1986)



Don't be confused by the generic title; this is a new Aretha Franklin album from 1986 and a moderately succesful one, notable for containing five R&B hits, four of which also made the pop charts: "Jumpin' Jack Flash" (produced by Keith Richard and featured in the Whoopi Goldberg movie of the same title), "Jimmy Lee" (#2 R&B), "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)" (a duet with George Michael that went #1 pop), "Rock-A-Lott," and "If You Need My Love Tonight" (a duet with Larry Graham). [Aretha is also available in an import release.]

1 - Jimmi Lee 05:47
2 - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) 04:02
3 - Do You Still Remember 05:07
4 - Jumpin' Jack Flash 05:06
5 - Rock-a-Lott 06:22
6 - An Angel Cries 05:04
7 - He'll Come Along 04:12
8 - If You Need My Love Tonight 04:34
9 - Look To the Rainbow 05:13
time 45:28

*********************************

First Published on 5/10/10 2:56 PM
Aretha Franklin album from 1986

4 comments:

far said...

Hello, do you have the PASS ?? please for LP Aretha Franklin - Aretha (1986)
thank you !!

progger ears said...

...the pass?...as always on the same place...there were you found the link ! Enjoy the music -;)

far said...

Hello, I'm sorry but there is no "pass" in the page (link)
https://goopics.net/i/Omeyw

far said...

I'm really sorry it's my fault, I just found the "PASS" I had not seen i found it
thank you !!